Last Updated on
- Current Version: 184.108.40.2067
- File size: 11 MB
- Memorize: https://rexapp.fuhrer.web.id
With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. Experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are.
+ Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ athttp://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Configure your PC for remote access first. Download the RD assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: http://aka.ms/rdassistant
+ Learn more about remote desktop apps here: http://aka.ms/rdapps
- Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
- Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
- Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
- Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
- High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
- Support for Azure RemoteApp
– Updated the app icon.
– Minor bug fixes and improvements.